Buckwheat Oat Squares Recipe
These sweet oatie squares are made with oats and buckwheat flour which are gluten free. In gluten-sensitive people, an immune response is triggered that can cause digestive upset, bloating and other symptoms. Take a break from foods containing gluten every now and then to see if you notice a difference. Give these buckwheat oat squares a try! [Great advice – now try these buckwheat oat squares today!]
Buckwheat Oat Squares Ingredients
- 1 ⅓ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- ⅔ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup sunflower butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup golden raisins
Buckwheat Oat Squares Directions
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a 8 x 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, flour, cinnamon, and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend coconut oil with honey and sunflower butter. Add egg and stir to combine.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry. Stir in raisins.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake 17 – 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.