Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
A sweet, salty, smoky side dish that’s baked not fried. The orange of the sweet potato cues you that it contains the antioxidant beta-carotene which helps to prevent cell damage, fight disease and boost your immune system. We’ve had sweet potato fries on the site before but this unique recipe calls for a kick of chili powder! Makes 4 servings.
Sweet Potato Fries Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch sticks
Sweet Potato Fries Directions
- Preheat oven to 450℉. Mix oil, chili powder, agave nectar, salt, cumin, and paprika in a large bowl.
- Add sweet potato sticks and toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Cook for 30 minutes, until tender.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.