Sweet Snack Mix
Nuts, dried fruits, dark chocolate, and zingy ginger are combined to create an energizing mix full of fiber, protein, healthy fats, antioxidants, and a little sweet snack mix! This simple recipe makes for a convenient, on-the-go snack full of energy. This snack mix is a great afternoon snack to help you power through the workday and is a way better alternative than that bag of chips in the vending machine! Makes 3 cups of mix.
- ¼ cup dark chocolate-covered ginger
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup dried mulberries
- ¼ cup dried pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup dried raspberries
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ¾ cup raw pistachios
- Mix all of the snack mix ingredients together.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Mix done! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.