Vanilla Chia Pudding Recipe:
We got a really awesome treat for you today. This recipe is the ideal way to fuel up for your upcoming day. You can’t imagine how delicious this omega-3, fiber, and protein-packed breakfast is! It’s sweetened only with fiber-rich dates to give you a smooth start to your day. Sounds like an energy packed, healthy way to get your day started and help fill you up for the upcoming challenges ahead! Makes 8 servings.
Vanilla Chia Pudding Ingredients:
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked 3 hours
- 4 cups filtered water
- 7 medjool dates, pitted
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter, or unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste, or vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 4 persimmons, or 4 cups berries or other fruit
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Drain cashews and transfer to a high speed blender.
- Add water, dates, salt, cinnamon, coconut butter, and vanilla.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add chia seeds.
- Stir to blend without clumps of chia seeds.
- Refrigerate 2 or more hours to allow chia seeds to absorb moisture.
- Serve topped with persimmons and cacao nibs.
Looking for a certain meal, breakfast recipe, snack, or anything you can think of? A tasty snack food? Or just more of the same awesomeness? Let us know and we can make it happen!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Until next time: eat up, be full, and be healthy!
Advertising Disclosure: DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products, reviews and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. All products were provided free of charge for our unbiased review.