Zucchini Salsa Verde Recipe
Fresh vegetables and herbs make a starring appearance in this zucchini and green beans with salsa verde recipe. Make a double batch of the salsa verde. You’ll discover how delicious it is on chicken, fish, and tossed into a bowl of any grain. That will make for a great way to add a little flavor to all of your favorite healthy dishes!
Zucchini Salsa Verde Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ pound green beans, trimmed
- 8 ounces zucchini, cut into ½-inch pieces lengthwise
- ¼ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 small clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons capers
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add vegetables, salt, and chicken broth.
- Cover and cook vegetables for about 6 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- While vegetables cook prepare salsa verde. Place parsley, garlic, capers, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times to chop ingredients.
- With the machine, running adds olive oil.
- Turn off the heat under the cooked vegetables and toss with salsa verde.
Looking for a certain recipe? Special meal? Anything else you can think of?
Let us know and we will make it happen! We love giving you exactly what you want so drop us a line today!
Give this recipe a try and let us know below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Cohen Katz (see all)
- Recipe: Spring Vegetable Soup - March 22, 2021
- Recipe: Peach Maca Soft Ice Cream - January 17, 2021
- Recipe: Roasted Acorn Squash - August 5, 2020
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.