This simple yet delicious recipe is a great way to add more vegetables to your family’s diet – Brussels sprouts! This recipe and ingredient list are big enough to serve a large family. You got to try out this recipe for family-style Brussels sprouts! Simple, yet delicious recipes like this are great because they help us eat and remain healthy. If eating healthy was incredibly hard then almost no one would do it. Instead, implement awesome recipes like this to help you stay on track and get healthy!
Brussels Sprouts Ingredients
- 3 – 19 oz bags petite frozen sprouts
- 6 slices of raw bacon
- 1 medium onion
- ½ cup of brown sugar (optional; add more garlic salt if excluding the sugar)
- Garlic salt to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive Oil (for drizzling)
- Preheat oven 425 degrees
- Chop up the onion and bacon
- Mix all the ingredients in a 9×13 pan and drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 40 minutes or until soft and golden
Enjoy some amazing sprouts today!
Photo and recipe via Hannah Marie Creations and Photography
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.