Spinach Omelette Recipe
Need a simple, easy-to-make breakfast recipe to power you through the day? Try this awesome spinach omelette and see how it works for you! Nothing like a great DIY recipe that is easy and delicious!
Spinach Omelette Ingredients
- 2 – Cups (handfuls) of fresh spinach
- 3 – Large Eggs
- 2 – Tablespoon low fat or skim milk
- Salt/Pepper to taste
Spinach Omelette Directions
- As with all fresh vegetables, rinse the spinach. Wilt the wet spinach with a small amount of olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Mix the eggs, milk, wilted spinach, and salt/pepper in a bowl, whisking thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a medium skillet and slowly bring to heat. Cook the omelette on a low-medium setting to slowly cook the inside of the omelette.
- When the middle of the omelette is firm, fold it in half to achieve the classic omelette look.
- Continue to cook on a low-medium setting to seal the omelette the finish cooking the inside thoroughly (you may have to flip the entire thing to finish cooking).
- Experiment by adding onions, green peppers, mushrooms, or any of your favorite vegetables! Enjoy!
Photo via Hannah Marie Photography
Disclosure: In the spirit of full disclosure, DIYactive.com may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain reviews or your clicking on links posted on this website.