Spinach Omelet Recipe:
Need a simple, easy to make breakfast recipe to power you through the day? Try this awesome spinach omelet and see how it works for you! Nothing like a great DIY recipe that is easy and delicious!
Spinach Omelet Ingredients:
- 2 – Cups (handfuls) fresh spinach
- 3 – Large Eggs
- 2 – Tablespoon low fat or skim milk
- Salt/Pepper to taste
Spinach Omelet Directions:
- As with all fresh vegetables, rinse the spinach. Wilt the wet spinach with a small amount olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Mix the eggs, milk, wilted spinach, and salt/pepper in a bowl, whisking thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a medium skillet and slowly bring to heat.Cook the omelet on a low-medium setting to slowly cook the inside of the omelet.
- When the middle of the omelet is firm, fold in half to achieve the classic omelet look.
- Continue to cook on a low-medium setting to seal the omelet the finish cooking the inside thoroughly (you may have to flip the entire thing to finish cooking).
- Experiment by adding onions, green peppers, mushrooms, or any of your favorite vegetables! Enjoy!
Photo via Hannah Marie Photography
Advertising Disclosure: DIY Active (DIYactive.com) may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website.