Get Your Total Body Workout On
Ready for an awesome total body workout that you can do in as little as 15 minutes? This expert-designed workout by Juetta West – who has been a featured expert on the site before – will get you moving and blasting calories!
Give this total body workout a try and start working out where and when you want!
Your Total Body Workout
Each of our videos is designed for fifteen minutes of vigorous exercise. Some of you will get through the routine in fifteen minutes and others may not. Not to worry, you’ll get there.
The goal is to have proper form rather than to hurry through our routines and not do them properly. So Kick Ass and Look Fab!
Grab two 5-pound weights and a mat!
- Push up Spider Spider 10 reps
Start by doing a push-up. Then flex and abduct your right hip bringing it forward to 90 degrees with your knee flexed 90 degrees. Return to the push-up position and repeat the same for the left leg. Repeat this for ten reps alternating a push-up with the leg exercises.
- Hammer curl 5-pound weights
Hammer curl right arm, left arm up and over your head side bend: Repeat 10 times. Switch weight to another hand. Hammer curl left arm. right arm up and over your head side bend: Repeat 10 times
- Lunge Press with a 5-pound weight in each hand
Right leg out…. left leg back. As you’re lunging down, do your press arms up. As you’re coming up from the lunge, your arms come down from the press. Repeat 10 times on each leg.
- Cardio: Mountain climbers for 30 seconds
In the push-up position….climb a ladder by alternately flexing your hips for 30 seconds.
- Dead Lift with Bicep Curl with 5-pound weights
Deadlift up with weights in hand followed by bicep curl for 10 reps
- Bent Knee Reverse Crunch, triceps extension with 5-pound weights
Do a reverse crunch with bent knees followed by a triceps extension and repeat 10 times
- Cardio: Side Lunge back and forth for 30 seconds alternating one 5 pound weight
Repeat all exercises and cardio for a total of 3 sets
This is seriously a great workout that you can do in only 15 minutes!
Push yourself while concentrating on your form and you will get in a killer workout! We got more great workouts from Juetta coming so stay tuned!
- Best At-Home Chest and Back Workouts by Juetta West - December 10, 2015
- Juetta West: Upper Body Workout - October 19, 2015
- Juetta West: Leg Workouts - September 28, 2015